Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Treats Arrived!















They arrived!!! The treats that Gaia sent finally arrived! It was so exciting! When my human walked up to the front door there was the box, just sitting there in the heat! And of course I could smell it from the inside the house, while suspensfully (yes I said suspensfully) waiting for the treat giving to begin!

When my human finally let me out of my prison box, also known as my crate, I ran right to the table where the box resided on the dinner table. Then, my human did the dumbest thing I think I’ve ever seen her do! The moron put the box in the freezer! How the heck was I suppose to open my box when it’s frozen! She’s CRAZY!!!

Turns out, the box was hot and needed to cool down, thus the insides of the box were also hot and needed to cool down. Sometimes I forget that I’m not the only hot one. I should have been more sensitive to the box and its hotness. So, really…my human isn’t too crazy. Secretly though, she’s pretty crazy…you ought to see the looks on her face when my toys are murdered by the C-A-T (I don’t do it! Really…) or when new holes and water sprinklers are exposed in the backyard (again…the cat. It’s always Satan’s fault. I do no wrong).

Anyway, once the box felt some relief from the heat…I got my chompers ready and shouted to my human, “Let the box opening COMMENCE!”













































In my mad attempt to get the insides out, my human snatched the box and pulled the insides out! Look what we found! My treats from Gaia! I could smell Gaia all over them! I think she probably tried to eat one of mine…who could blame the girl! These things looked delish! No amount of drool could keep me from these treats!













My human let me eat the biggest and fattest treat first…























































You can tell they were good…I had my happy ears on! Happy ears are the ultimate expression of my glee! I kinda look like I could fly away like Dumbo…Hey! Maybe that’s all I got to do to meet up with Deetz! I need to get my ears muscular enough to lift me and fly away. DEETZ!!WILLOW!!! Listen up! The bottled farts may not be the best bet right now! The pollution may be too great anyway. So, here’s the new plan…start building muscle in our ears, and learn to fly. But maybe we should keep bottling our farts incase flying turns out not to be our forte!

Ummmmm Beeeyotch!!! Human! I have three more treats…where are they! I have totally waited and have yet to devour the other treats!














Anyway! Onto the greatness that is treats! Look what other treat I got!












It was totally made for me! So I made sure I ate it well, and with a little delicacy … but just a little.



























While I was consuming all that is a Beasley treat, Satan walked by. I became a little stressed, as you can see…














I mean who wouldn’t be! So many thoughts were going through my head. Was Satan going to try and eat my treat if I didn’t’ finish it fast enough? Should I ditch the treat and get Satan! The stress was clearly too much…

This is Mr. T-Bone Beasley signing out and reminding you all to check out the yumminess that are the treats from my friend Gaia!

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

36 comments:

Deetz said...

That was like the coolest bone with your name on it. Gaia is really cool to send those. I got a package from Toffee and will post when my mum remembers her camera. You pissed off your human this morning??? oh no, what could you have done soooooo bad, that would do that. I am in agreement on the ears thing and if Willow strengthens his ears too, we could hold paws and fly around and get more air. I will go to work on the ear exercises right away.
Deetzy

Unknown said...

Can't SATAN read? That treat obviously said "Beasley!" I think you were just being tested, my friend. SATAN does that on occasion.

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow T-Bone....

Those are some mighty fine treats ya got there...'n what was Satan thinkin' walkin' by when ya were eatin' them? Why anyone can see the treat had yer mane on it....bet they were delish....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Oh you look so sad at the end when they are all gone - but i bet you had fun eating them - our mouths were watering watching you!

Deetz said...

Beasley, Jackson is very ill. Come and get your prayer flags at my blog or Scruffy and Lacie and Babystans place. They made the flags for Jackson
Deetzy

Harry said...

Yum, yum yum! What a lovely looking lot of treats.

Toodle pip
Harry x

Faya said...

Oh it looks so great ! I hope my cookies will arrive soon.... I cannot wait any longer....
Kisses, Faya

Gaia the Airedale said...

T I loveee that video of you going at the box! Hehe youre so cute! Were glad you liked them so much :)

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Lacy said...

w00f's Mr T, dose cookies look yummy and dat bone looks pawsome...makin me very hungry...

b safe,
~rocky~

Chef said...

Yummo Bease. Those sure look good... hey, I didn't know Gaia could write. She's a smart girl.

xox
Chef

Willow the Black Dale said...

So cool about the name bone. Gaia is so cool. We got ours from her but daddy only gave me ONE. He said no camera no cookie. He told me that he was NOT getting in trouble from mommy no matter how much he loved me. I think I am going to work on my friend Sarah, she can be a push over. My dale eyes get her every time. She is one of those cat people but she lovesss me.
I will get started on my ear exercise immediately. But will continue to bottle those farts! The combination of the both might be the ticket out of here to our meeting destination guys!
Ta ta for now!
Willow

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Those are some great treats! I did not know they made treats with our names on them!
oh, ok well, I guess jelly beans come with my name on them already!
--JB

Georgeous said...

Oh Mr Beasley, those are the happiest happy ears!! Satan sure did shake you up, hope you didn't get gestion....burppp.
Snuffs
George

Kirby said...

Mr. Beasley, you and I do have the same box opening skills! And darn those annoying hoomans for always jumping in and 'helping' to open the box. Aren't Gaia's treats just the bomb? I love them. I made Mom bookmark her Moms site so we can place orders frequently. Enjoy as many as you can stuff in, that's what I did!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr. T!
I love your hapy ears!
Those treats look delicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Abby said...

Hi, T-Bone...

Wow...Those cookies look delish...

I love your happy ears...

Abby xxxooo

Myeo said...

That bone cookie looks really yummy and we are drooling just by looking at it.

Seriously, we think you will suceed in flying soon..just look at the those ears.

Love
Boy n Baby

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, weren't Gaia's treats just the BEST! Mom finally gave us the rest of them! How come moms are allowed to dole them out whenever they want to? Heck, the box had OUR names on it, right?!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Mr. T-Bone Beasley!
Oh wow! Those treats look soooooooo good! Gaia must be such a cool pup!
Love the pics!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
PS. Kena's says thanks fur the compliments on her hairstyle on our last post!

Deetz said...

That picture of you all stressed out having to hide your treat from crazy cat, just makes me crack up everytime I see it

Charlotte is in HUGE trouble. She ran off and tonight we have to go on a search party if she isn't home when my mum gets home. Mum is worried sick, but can't leave work. I told her not to go tooo far.
Deetzy

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Wow, you sure are a lucky dog to get such great, custom-made treats in the mail.

Levi's mom

Rambo said...

T-
did you get chocolate on your little doggy beard?? I love the bone with your name on it and your happy ears picture too!
Glad you enjoyed your treats.
Ram

Agatha and Archie said...

It looks delish!That cookie rules!!Love A+A

Clover said...

Pawesome treats! I bet they tasted as good as they look.
Love Clover xo

Eric said...

Delicious cookies...you look kind of cookie too in thos photies when satan is nearby and oh your happy ears... a little like Dumbo but only in name!!

Wags, Eric

the many Bs said...

hi Mr Beas, we totally recognize your stressed out look when Satan was walking by. that's the look we get on our faces when one of the "other" dogs walks by and one of us has something good. that was a delicious looking bunch of treats. we sure wish we could do that with our ears.

woofs.

Sami & Baylee said...

Oh those treats look the yummiest and you have a cookie name after you, that is so cool!
Kisses,
Sami

Noah the Airedale said...

OMG that treat has your name on it.That's amazing.
Enjoy Bease!!!

Noah

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hello pal, those treats look pawsome. Love the happy ears!
Thanks for your kind words on my blog. It really means a lot to me and the Js. J x

Dexter said...

Good job helping mom open the box. And yummers treats as well! Maybe you need some photoshopic evicence of what that cat has been up to.

Slobbers,
Mango

Joe Stains said...

what GREAT treats! You are lucky that choco-like beasley didn't melt right off that bone in this AZ heat. Its going to be a hot weekend, stay cool dude.

Thor and Jack said...

Mr.T-Bone
Those treats look delish! A bone with your name is so cool!

woof
Thor

George the Pup said...

Those look like some Pawesome treats - did you get the rest of them yet?!

Bogart H. Devil said...

A special bone for a special boy :)

Love,
Bogart

Faya said...

I miss you ! Where are you Mr. Beasley ? Youuuuuhouuuuu !
Kisses, Faya

Deetz said...

Beasley buddy.....I have missed you. Mum has been so busy. Still no Charlotte. Mum has heard from three different people that their is a cougar that runs the river by our house that have actually seen it. The county says there are no cougars or mountain lions in KS...but they call the county liars. Are big kitties as nice as lil kitties? I tried to act like a baby last night and crawled on top of the couch and then pounced on my mums head...I didn't realize how heavy I have gotten and about took my mums head off...I can't sew...What was I thinking...We played for along time last night, just like when I was tiny.
Deetzy