Greetings from my backyard!!! Over the weekend, while my human was sleeping I found these!
Yea! That's right! Whoever buried the sprinkler hoses in the backyard obviously didn't dig them deep enough, because it was a piece of cake to get to them. I even chomped on one a bit and gave it a tug! The coolest part of it, is that when I pulled on the hose it came further and further out of the groud! Mmmmm, chewy gummy hosey goodness!
So, when my human woke up she could do nothing but laugh...She let me have my fun for a little bit more...
But, then she decided to patch up the holes and burry the hoses a little deeper. So, while my human was sleeping I didn't dig up the hoses just for fun...I dug them up because I've noticed that my human has been gaining a little weight. Thus, by me digging up the hose, she had to buy a shovel and dig into the dirt and do a little manual labor. Of course she got the boy human to help her out so they both lost a little weight thanks to my hard work.
Ahhhh what I won't do for my human!
Now, I was tagged by Penny, Poppy and Patches for the Name Meme game...
1. What is your name? Officially, it is Mr. T-Bone Beasley. However, I also go by Bease, Beasley, T-Bone, Big Bear, Mr. T, You Little ~bleep~, DAMN'T MY SHOE!, and Bean Head. Those are the most recent names, of today any way. My human likes to be creative with my names and of course I don't mind...a little variety is good I suppose.
2. If you could change your name, what would it be? Beasley Ruler of the World!!! Or Fuzz Bucket of Love wouldn't be so bad either.
3. What is your pet's name (it can be a webkinz or a real pet)? I have my Squiggly dog that I like to beat up more often than not. If I get a little rough with him I also give him a few kisses to heal any wounds that I may have brought him.
4. What is your brother or sister's name? Don't have one of those, but I do have a cat named Satan who is my roommate!
Okay, I think lots of you furry ones out there have been tagged, so I won't tag anymore!
Abby also awarded me the Arte-y-Pico award!!!
In accordance with the rules set by Arte-y-Pico I must clearly state THE RULES...so grab a pawtini and make yourselves comfy...here you go...
1) You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award
5) In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES.
Now, I'm thinking that lots of others have received this award...so I will pick one other to share the award with! I would like to pass this along to the 4xB's! They always come up with some of the best stories...and there are four of them! So, really...it's like each of them are getting the award! Woohoo! Go 4xB's!!!
Thank you so much Abby! You brought a huge toothy grin to my face today! For you I will go in the backyard a dig a new hole, in the name of Abby!
Lastly, I would like to remind everyone that our friends Faya and Willow have been nominated over at the Bone Zone! Faya is up for the Awesome Blog of the Month Award and Willow is up for the Best Picture of the Month Award!! Go get your vote on my friends!!
And lastly, lastly...please don't forget to vote for the best pictures of the International Goodie Exchange at Chef's photo album! If you need your post posted on the photo album, just let me know and I'll get my human on it PRONTO!!!
Hope all is good in your neighborhoods! Remember to keep a watch out for any and everything that may step foot in your yards!!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley