Friday, April 4, 2008

Larry

Stop the alarms! It's okay folks! Larry the Lobster has been found! I repeat, Larry the Lobster has been found! He lives to see another day! My human and I have been searching all week for Larry. For a minute I was beginning to think that the human forgot to pack him! But now that's he's back, I'm never going to let him go!







For those of you who dont know, Larry usually resides in my crate, he is my slumber partner. For the past week I have had a hard time sleeping at night...I stayed up at night crying not wanting to be in my crate, I mean there is so much in our new house that I have to explore! But now that Larry is back I think all will return to normal. My human found me a meantime toy...basically a different toy to occupy me until Larry was found. Meet Olly the Octopus...

Olly was alright, but there is really nothing like my Larry! So, welcome home Larry! And Olly, you look great on the floor where I last left you.

Toys are the best! Even the unconventional ones like paper and water bottles! Next in line to Larry is my Squiggly Dog...oh man I love him too! His butt rattles and his head squeeks! It's the best of both worlds coming from the ends of my toy! Meet Squiggly...

























































While we are on the topic of Squiggly, I think I sense there is another one in the house, I've been sniffing by the table because there is a bag. My human said something about sending the bag contents to Deetz, but I dunno...if that's a Squiggly, I hope he is able to love and kill his Squiggly as I do mine! When you get it Deetz, shake the crap outta it okay!

On my morning walk I found another unconventional toy...they are pods of some sort I guess. But who really care. These things make so much noise when you shake them! I grab a bundle when I walk outside the door, and then bring them along for the walk until I get to hot to hold something in my mouth!




























The best kinds of toys are the invisible ones though!

Until we meet again my friends! Woohoo for toys!

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

14 comments:

Deetz said...

Do you really think the package is for me Beasley? OMGosh I am so excited. I sure hope it is for me. I told my mum to send you a honk'n duck, she better do it too.
I am soooo glad you found Larry the Lobster. Drives me crazy when my stuff is misplaced.
Deetzy boy

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Lil T! Stuffies are amazingly resilient, aren;t they?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Mr T please come visit us, sounds like your hooman has to be broken in to Buddish, she must not worship any worldly goods. And tieing you up, well we would just chew off the leash. And bathing you requires complete nudity by the upright, we shake, don't peepol know this. Come see the truth and wisdom of the terriorists of the North.

Lizzy said...

Oh, I'm so glad Larry was found again! There's nothing like having your favorite toy to comfort you.

Sparky

Molly the Airedale said...

Hurrahhhh! We're so glad that Larry appeared! Old friends are the best!
We totally enjoyed that video of you, Mr. T-Bone Beasley!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

I love love love toys, especially stuffy ones. My menace of a little brother eats them all so I never get any :(

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I'm so relieved that Larry the Lobster was located again! It's not fun to sleep alone. Cooper

Noah the Airedale said...

Hooray Larry the lobster lives on. We're really glad you found him T-Bone. We can't have you having sleepless nights matie.
We love the video. You look like your having heaps of fun with that invisible toy lol.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Cassidy said...

Me be happy that Larry be alive and well. Me would be really sad if me lost Bagpuss.

Me enjoyed listening to you bark.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

the many Bs said...

hey kid,it's nice to sniff you! we are in complete agreement about toys. they are the best. shake it, sniff it, or rip it to shreds - they gotta be played with! hee hee. we like how you just entertain yourself by acting like a doofus. hee hee. Brody does that too!

woofs!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mr. T!
Glad you found Larry! Looks like you really likes him!
I loved your video! You are a very fun boy!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Hooray that Larry is back. All is good in the worlD again.

Miss Ellie and Baz

The Thuglets said...

Glad to hear you found Larry the Lobster! Keep him safe.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets +2

Stella said...

Love your toys, T-Bone! And, how sweet of you to share Mr. Squiggly with sweet Deetzy Boy! I'm sure he'll kill it just like you told him to.

I am partial to the invisible toys, myself. There is this one thing that keeps following me, and when I turn around, it hides for a minute. But, if I spin in circles fast enough I can sometimes catch it in my mouth before it wags its way out again! NO IDEA what it is.

Gooby love & kissie-poos,
Stella